Facts about DEAS
DEAS is one of Denmark's leading property management companies. We manage residential and commercial properties as well as shopping centres. DEAS manages approximately 2,000 properties and more than 70,000 leases in Denmark.
Our main activity is property management, facility services, asset management, public-private partnership (PPP) and brokering.
Our focus is on the following segments:
- Investment property: commercial buildings, shopping centres and private residential rental properties.
- Housing cooperatives and homeowners' associations.
DEAS group consists, among other things, of the:
- 50%-owned associate company PPS Frederikshavn primary school Ltd
- 50%-owned Affiliate Operating Company PPP Vejle Ltd
- 50%-owned associate company PPP Svendborg Ltd
- 50%-owned associate company PPS Forest Hill School Ltd
- 50%-owned Affiliate Operating Company PPP Slagelse Hospital Ltd.
DEAS A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of DEAS Holding A/S, which is owned by Montagu Private Equity.
CEO Henrik Dahl Jeppesen
CFO Thomas Colding-Jørgensen
Number of employees
Approx. 720, spread across approximately 470 administrative employees and approximately 250 real estate officials.
In addition we have employer responsibility of approximately 300 real estate officials.
525.8 million. DKK. (2017)
For more information
Tel. +45 39 46 60 95