Facts about DEAS
DEAS is one of Denmark's leading property management companies. We manage residential and commercial properties as well as shopping centres. DEAS manages more than 2,200 properties and more than 77,000 leases in Denmark.
Our main activity is property management, facility services, asset management, public-private partnership (PPP) and brokering.
Our focus is on the following segments:
- Investment property: commercial buildings, shopping centres and private residential rental properties.
- Housing cooperatives and homeowners' associations.
Read more at our profile as well as the descriptions of services toward investment properties.
DEAS group consists, among other things, of the:
- 50%-owned associate company PPS Frederikshavn primary school Ltd
- 50%-owned Affiliate Operating Company PPP Vejle Ltd
- 50%-owned associate company PPP Svendborg Ltd
- 50%-owned associate company PPS Forest Hill School Ltd
- 50%-owned Affiliate Operating Company PPP Slagelse Hospital Ltd.
DEAS A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of DEAS Holding A/S, which is owned by Montagu Private Equity.
- CEO Henrik Dahl Jeppesen
- CFO Thomas Colding-Jørgensen
- CCO Dan Landt
- COO Annelise Arboe Sommer
Number of employees
More than 900, spread across administrative employees and caretakers.
In addition we have employer responsibility of approximately 300 caretakers.
For more information
Tel. +45 39 46 60 95