Facts about DEAS
DEAS is one of Denmark's leading property management companies. We manage residential and commercial properties as well as shopping centres. DEAS manages more than 2,300 properties and more than 77,000 leases in Denmark.
Our main activity is property management, facility services, asset management, public-private partnership (PPP) and brokering.
Our focus is on the following segments:
- Investment property: commercial buildings, shopping centres and private residential rental properties.
- Housing cooperatives and homeowners' associations.
DEAS group consists, among other things, of the:
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPS) OPS Frederikshavn Byskole Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPP) Driftsselskabet OPP Vejle Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPP) OPP Svendborg Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPS) OPS Skovbakkeskolen Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPS) OPS Østerbro Skøjtehal Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPP) OPP Slagelse Sygehus Ltd.
DEAS A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of DEAS Holding A/S, which is owned by Montagu Private Equity.
- CEO Henrik Dahl Jeppesen
- CFO Thomas Colding-Jørgensen
- CCO Dan Landt
- COO Annelise Arboe Sommer
Number of employees
More than 900, spread across administrative employees and caretakers.
In addition we have employer responsibility of approximately 300 caretakers.
For more information
Tel. +45 39 46 60 95