Facts about DEAS
DEAS is one of Denmark's leading property management companies, which manages residential and commercial properties as well as the management of shopping centres. The company manages approximately 2,000 properties with over 70,000 leaseholding in Denmark.
Our main activity is property management, facility services, property asset management, public-private partnership (PPP) and brokering.
Our focus is on the following segments:
- Investment property: Commercial buildings, shopping centers and private residential rental properties.
- Associations: Housing associations and owners ' committees.
DEAS group consists among other things of the:
- 50%-owned associate company PPS Frederikshavn primary school Ltd
- 50%-owned Affiliate Operating Company PPP Vejle Ltd
- 50%-owned associate company PPP Svendborg Ltd
- 50%-owned associate company PPS Forest Hill School Ltd
- 50%-owned Affiliate Operating Company PPP Slagelse Hospital Ltd.
DEAS Ltd is a 100%-owned subsidiary of DEAS Holding Ltd, which is owned by Montagu Private Equity.
CEO Henrik Dahl Jeppesen
CFO Ole Markussen
Number of employees
Approx. 720, spread across approximately 470 administrative employees and approximately 250 real estate officials.
In addition, employers ' responsibility for further approximately 300 real estate officials.
525.8 million. DKK. (2017)
For more information
Tel. +45 39 46 60 95