Danish real estate
Five good reasons to invest in real estate in Denmark
1. High initial return on investment
Returns in Denmark are high compared to other European countries.
2. A safe investment environment
The national debt is low, and the Danish economy is one of the most robust. This is reflected in Denmark’s AAA rating from Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
3. Low transaction costs
The Danish level is usually 3-6 times lower than in other European countries.
4. Unique mortgage system
Denmark is the country in Europe with one of the lowest loan costs on the first 60% of the property value. For many investments, this can reach up to 80% of the property value.
5. Increasing volume of transactions
The transaction volume has increased 22% since 2009 and is primarily driven by the development of the metropolitan area around Copenhagen.
Read more about Danish real estate:
- Copenhagen 2016 (Copenhagen Capacity)
- Real estate investments in Denmark - Gorrissen Federspiel (pdf)
- Residential tenancies - Gorrissen Federspiel (pdf)
- Lease law - Gorrissen Federspiel (pdf)